Going into your Freshman year can be both exciting and scary. This page will give you all the information that you need to prepare for your first year at Winfield High School.
- Each spring you will be given information regarding the next school year and you will selcted your classes. If needed, you may also review your four-year plan with your counselor to ensure you are taking the classes you need to meet graduation requirements.
- Schedule changes will be made for a limited time at the beginning of each semester and are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Semester grades are used to calculate your Grade Point Average (GPA) and are recorded on your transcript
- Freshman will not have a recorded GPA until the end of 1st semester of their freshman year.
- Earning passing grades is important every semester of high school and will make sure that you graduate on time with your class
- Check your grades weekly to make sure you are not missing work